Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Part 1: Monologue

Where do I begin my story? I guess it's better that I tell you about my world first. For some of you, this is a far distant future. The world that I'm living in no longer rely on carbon-based fuel. Some one hundred years ago, our scientists and researchers managed to discover a new and more efficient technology, people call it alchemic-fusion. In layman's term, it's a fusion between magic and technology. Magic are gathered in terms of the four elements of fire, earth, wind and water, combined with the latest advances in technology and what we have is a world we have today. Each gadget and appliances in houses and industries are powered by what we like to call fusion-cell. One kilo of fusion cell could store an enormous amount of power equal to one nuclear reactor.

Pollution rate have been dropped to zero. The use of fusion-cell no longer make us rely heavily on the ancient source of petroleum and gas. One small fusion-cell is all that is needed to power every moving and flying vehicle you could ever think of. We still have our forest, trees and all of nature splendour. Children could play outside without worrying about getting sick from too much sun and even rain.

So where do I fit in all this? I'm just a second year student in the Academy of Advanced Alchemic-Fusion. It's the same as any other University except here, we learn more about using the four elements of magic and how to apply it for the greater good of mankind. I don't know, that's what it says so it the brochure. I guess there's many more things to tell, so many things to talk about, so many things have happened that I want to share with you. Oh yes...my name is Razlan. Here's how my story goes...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't we have fusion-cell now? I'm really drying out of money ^_^

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris to Phoebe:
You are willing to help a complete stranger, what about family?

well.. just triggering my memories on Chris..

btw.. great effort!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Nabil said...

Thanks awekTom,
I guess a really good friend just inpire me to write something that's been playing around in my head for some time now.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home